Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to my food blog

Like I needed something else to do with my free time...

Hi, everyone, I'm Tom Iovino. I live in the Tampa Bay area and - wow - I love food. There's a lot to be said about it. And, I'm sure that there are probably dozens of food blogs out there you check out on a regular basis.

That's just fine with me.



I know I'm not James Beard. No Christopher Kimball. Or Julia Child - although I wish I could have been a spy...

Instead, I'm just a guy - a husband - a dad of two great kids - in a house where we love to cook and eat.

On these pages, I hope to document some of the great food adventures I have with my family. Maybe talk some cooking tools. Maybe talk some ingredients. Who knows?

Until then, happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. A fellow woodworkers starts a cooking blog? ALL RIGHT!

    I just added you to the blog roll of MY cooking blog
    http://foodiedouchebag.com/ ; I'd be pleased if you chose to return the favor. Lots of good stuff over there; scroll back through the history to check it out.

    Looking forward to seeing what pops up over here!

    One request: in your comment system, is it possible to enable people leaving comments by URL and name? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete